Multiposition Air Handler
Model : WAHL, WAHM, WAHT
- 1.5 thru 5 Tons
- 1−1/2 thru 5 tons
- Environmentally Sound R−410A systems
- WAHL models have Aluminum Tube, Aluminum Fin Evaporator Coil
- WAHM models have Plain copper tubes and aluminum fin coil
- WAHT models have Tin−coated copper tubes and aluminum fin coil. These coils are built with special
hairpins which are tin−coated to resist both general pitting corrosion and excessive Formicary Corrosion
(indoor corrosion, an industry phenomenon).
- Multiposition installation − Upflow or horizontal left standard.
− Horizontal right with minor modification and required Horizontal Gasket Kit.
− Field convertible to downflow with required Horizontal Gasket Kit and available accessory kit.
- TXV metering device factory installed
- Sweat connections
- Primary and secondary drain fittings with brass inserts
- 5 amp automotive type fuse Multiple electrical entry locations
- Time delay relay (TDR)
- Field installed heater packages from 5 kW − 30 kW available separately
- HUD approved for manufactured housing
- 208/230−1−60 supply voltage
- Units tested and certified by manufacturer to achieve a 2% or less leakage rate at 1.0 inch water column
1 inch (25mm) thick insulation with R value of 4.2
- High efficiency ECM, 3−speed Motor
- No Heat Kit factory installed
- Factory installed washable permanent filter
- 5 year parts (with an additional 5 years parts if properly registered) limited warranty to the original
purchaser only for owner−occupied dwellings − see warranty certificate for details.